FUNNY CRAIGSLIST ADS: Sorry I got drunk and stole your cat (accidentally) | Craigslist Garage Sales -->
F

☰ Menu

FUNNY CRAIGSLIST ADS: Sorry I got drunk and stole your cat (accidentally)

FUNNY CRAIGSLIST ADS: Sorry drunk accidentally stole cat (Preview)
FRIDAY FUNNY -  After a night out drinking with friends, a woman in Chico, California literally stumbled across what she thought was a stray cat. In her inebriated state, she decided it was best to take the cat home only to realize the next morning that the cat had a collar and probably wasn't a stray at all. She turned to Craigslist to report 'the stolen cat' in a hilarious, apologetic way. "Sorry I got drunk and stole your cat (accidentally)" is our pick for this week's "Friday Funny Craigslist Ad." Click on "Read More" to see it.

Sorry I got drunk and stole your cat (accidentally)

Since deleted, the funny Craigslist ad read:

Possibly stole someone's cat when I was drunk last night

If anyone is missing a cat name Django (pronounced Jango the D is silent) I stole him last night. Not on purpose, I was extremely intoxicated and thought he was just some random stray I was rescuing. It was not until this morning when I was haphazardly going for a glass of water that I remembered I took the cat and noticed that he a collar. Django is a very frisky black cat, he also has very sleepy eyes and appears to be stoned although I don’t think he is. If Django belongs to you I would like to give him back, I have been feeding him cheese all morning and I really don’t want him to shit all over my apartment. So please feel free to get back to me and get your cat back. Thanks! And sorry for stealing him (on accident)

See all of the funny Craigslist Ads



FRIDAY FUNNY - Funny Craigslist Ads (OKC-Craigslist.blogspot.com)

FRIDAY FUNNY CRAIGSLIST ADS: Sorry I got drunk and stole your cat  (accidentally) 



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Craigslist Garage Sales in Oklahoma City

:: Check Out Our OKC Craigslist Garage Sales in Oklahoma City!  ::