FRIDAY FUNNY - Don't try this at home | Craigslist Garage Sales -->
F

☰ Menu

FRIDAY FUNNY - Don't try this at home



I don't know if it's intuition or common sense, but something tells me this can't end well.

Meme: The ONE time you stop at a garage sale and you're on your bike. . . you find the perfect couch. Cheap.

Me: So what happens when you have to turn?

(Photo: hackorfail.com)



Would you sell a couch to a guy on a motorcycle? Tell me in a comment!

Happy Garage-saling!          



P.S. What's the funniest garage sale meme you've seen lately? Send me a pic! If it makes me laugh, I'll post it for everyone to enjoy (and give you credit and a link!)

Do you like this post? I would love for you to share it!




GARAGE SALE SIGN-OF-THE-WEEK: One haggle.

I have more Garage Sale ads and memes in my collection that are even funnier than this one. 


CHECK 'EM OUT >> 


Also Recommended for you: 

Friday Funny | funny photo | Garage Sale Humor | yard sale humor | Garage Sale finds


Permalink - https://okc-craigslist.blogspot.com/2018/10/funny-garage-sale-humor-haul-couch-find-motorcycle.html