Was the seller drunk?
One of those legendary garage sale finds you only ever read about, you'll never guess what was inside this "Mystery Box" that some lucky...
garage sale shopper picked up for just fifteen dollars! Garage Sale or not, it's a mystery to me how anyone could part with all of the valuable items inside that garage sale mystery box for so little money.
» Show me what was in the box!
$15 for... your childhood, basically. (If you grew up in the 90's, that is.)
- A Nintendo DS with 8 games
- An iphone 1, 3GS
- Two Gameboys with 9 games... complete with chargers in good working condition.
Originally posted on 9gag.com, this 90's treasure trove sparked a fiery debate over whether the Mystery Box contents were faked or grossly under-priced. 346 comments range from, "Smell that? Smells like bullsh*t" to "You struck gold, my friend" and my personal favorite... "Was the seller drunk?
What do you think? Fact or fiction? (Assuming, of course, that the sellers were, in fact, not drunk) what's your opinion of the contents found inside the $15 Garage Sale Mystery Box?
Recommended for you:
- Garage Sale Finds: $8 Friendship Quilt Has Immeasurable Worth
- GARAGE SALE FINDS: The Best Garage Sale Finds are Heaven Sent
- Here's a Real Find: Eddie Van Halen's Car is For Sale on Craigslist
- GARAGE SALE TIP: Good Things Come to Shoppers Who Ask
Garage Sale Resources:
- Signs, eBooks, Directories, Donation Pick-Up, Free Supplies
- FREE Online Item Identification & Price Guides
- Calendar of City-Wide & Neighborhood Garage Sales
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -