Friday Funny: Garage Sale Leftovers | Craigslist Garage Sales -->
F

☰ Menu

Friday Funny: Garage Sale Leftovers

Trash bag full of leftover garage sale clothes



Or... I could schedule an appointment with the Salvation Army donation truck to come to me. ;-)

I'd like to blame procrastination, but I'm afraid forgetfulness might be getting the better of me. My Mom calls it Old-timers.




What do you have in your trunk right now?

Happy Donating!          



P.S. What's the funniest garage sale meme you've seen lately? Send me a pic!  If it makes me laugh, I'll post it for everyone to enjoy (and give you credit and a link!)

Do you like this post? I would love for you to share it!






I have more Garage Sale ads and memes in my collection that are even funnier than this one.

CHECK 'EM OUT >> 


Also Recommended for you: 



Friday Funny | funny photo | Garage Sale Humor | yard sale humor | Garage Sale Leftovers

Permalink - https://okc-craigslist.blogspot.com/2020/09/friday-funny-garage-sale-leftovers.html



OKC Craigslist Garage Sale Blog

OKC Craigslist Garage Sale Blog — Oklahoma City | CRAIGSLIST-GARAGE-SALES.COM

Garage Sale Tips  •  Garage Sale Signs  •  Garage Sale Finds  •  Garage Sales  •  Price Guides  •  DIY  •  OKC Craigslist